Love What You Do!
Music for Minors is committed to creating a world where all children receive music education! As an MFM teacher, you have an opportunity to share your expertise and talents in a way that can transform kids’ lives.
- Our employed teachers teach Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – 5.
- Our volunteer teachers teach Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – 1.
- 15 – 30 classes/week for employed educators
- 2 classes/ week is typical for volunteer educators
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience in music performance or education (applicants currently completing a relevant degree may be considered)
- Have demonstrated ability teaching music in an elementary classroom
- Be available at least three days/week
For employed teachers, we offer competitive contract pay, per sessions taught.